Ruchhita Kazaria or Rruh is from Kolkata; India. She is a poet (Writing mainstream political and activism poems in English & Hindustani/Urdu) by choice and a peace activist (Between India & Pakistan) by passion; Aman Ki Asha.
1. At the ICCR; New Delhi on the influx of Buddhism & Hinduism in Vietnam
2. In Da Nang; Cham Museum, Vietnam on The Cultural Similarities Between The Nations (To mark the 45th year of solidarity between India and Vietnam).
3. At the ICCR; New Delhi on 18th Century Foreign Painters Painting Indian Subjects
Poet Profile :
1. Apeejay Kolkata Literary Festival in 2016
2. Tata Steel Kolkata Literary Meet; Kalam in 2016 and 2017
3. Sampark Literary Festival in 2016
4. International Kolkata Book Fair, both in 2016 and 2017
5. 103rd Birth Anniversary of Saadat Hasan Manto in 2016
6. Public Relations Society of India; Kolkata Chapter in 2017
7. Bengaluru Poetry Festival in 2017
8. Kalinga Literary Festival 2017
9. Jash-e-Urdu 2017
10. New Town Poetry Festival 2017 (By Government of West Bengal)
Editor Profile :
An independent editor with Bloomsbury Publishing.
1. The People’s President (On Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam) – Written by SM Khan (Former CBI Chief for 3 decades, Director of Doordarshan and Press Secretary to President Kalam)
2. Wither Indian Judiciary – Written by Former Chief Judicial Magistrate; Markande Katju
3. 30 Second Thrillers – Written by Pops; KV Sridhar
4. Happiness is All We Want – Written by Ashutosh Mishra
5. Confessions of a Dying Mind: The Blind Faith of Atheism – Written by Haulian Lal Guite; Senior IAS Officer
6. Operation Lebensraum – Written by Hiranya Kumar Bhattacharyya; Senior IAS Officer
By profession, she is an advertising and branding consultant, who has played a pivotal role in launching many renowned brands – Lilliput, Fame Cinemas, Subway, Crocodile, BIG FM (In Eastern India).